Welcome to HrithikRules.com                                                                                                                                         About Us     |    Archives     |    Feedback
Hrithik rules

Kaabil  >  Kaabil
Director: Sanjay Gupta
Release Date: Jan 25, 2017




July, 2003   Rakesh Roshan: "'I think Hrithik's gone ahead in leaps and bounds. He understands the medium further and he gets so involved with a character. He is very confident, knows exactly the mind frame of the director and works with such a focus that you don't have to tell him this or that or don't do it this way. He comes very close to the character.' 'After I've explained a take to him I gauge what he's going to give me. But he often surpasses my expectations. That surprises me.' "


hrsites


Everything you wanted to know about Hrithik Roshan, the Shahenshah (Emperor) of Bollywood and his movies - including profile, family, interviews, quotes, photos, wallpapers, wedding pics, lyrics and awards!

We have the largest collection of Hrithik Photos on the net!

All feedback about this site is appreciated.



Number of hits: hits

Last updated on:


Announcements

Headlines

Exclusives

Video Updates



Hrithik Quote

" I have many flaws, especially as an actor, and that's what goads me on to fix them. I think I succees 60% of the time. The other 40% is what makes me real. "


Forum

Youtube

Twitter

Facebook

Memory Se Delete

Hrithik Tweets

" Kabir Bedi: I take this chance to thank you for some very poignant moments we shared.Thanks for the genuine affection regardless of me being 1st or last. "


Link Us
link
link

Affiliates
hrsites
affiliates

Site Search

Search:



This is not the official site of Hrithik Roshan. Site is conceptualized & maintained by members of anewfaceforanewcentury fan club. Most pictures and articles have been taken from the net. If there are any copyrighted materials, please inform HrithikRules.com so that they can be removed. Along the same lines, if any member creations and exclusive articles are taken from HrithikRules.com, please credit the website/creator for them.

This site is best viewed at 1024x768 resolution. It also requires Javascript to be enabled.

About Us | Disclaimer | Privacy | Contact Us ©2010 HrithikRules.com